https://thefoothillsatburke.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/header-logo-1.png 0 0 Wesbild https://thefoothillsatburke.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/header-logo-1.png Wesbild2014-10-30 09:34:152014-10-30 09:34:15Halloween Safety
Halloween is sure to bring witches, ghouls and ghosts to the streets of The Foothills!
Here are our 10 Trick-Or-Treating tips to make sure everyone has a Happy Halloween:
- Trick or Treat in groups, with an adult
- Stay on the sidewalks and driveways
- Make sure to stop and look both ways before crossing the street
- Wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes, and carry flashlights or light sticks
- Only trick-or-treat at homes that have a light on or decorations out
- Plan a route before you go (for maximum candy collection!)
- Never eat candy that is unwrapped
- Avoid hats and masks that obstruct vision
- Drivers: Please slow down! There will be LOTS of kids on the streets!
- Remember, Fireworks and Firecrackers are banned in Coquitlam (unless you have a permit)
Oh… and don’t forget
- Vote or your favorite jack-o-lantern photo to the Foothills Pumpkin Contest*!