First-Time Homebuyer’s $10,000 Credit Deadline is this MARCH 31, 2013
As you may be aware, the provincial government’s first-time homebuyers credit worth $10,000 expires on March 31st, 2013. This means, in order to qualify, you must purchase a home and close on it prior to this deadline.
Polygon Homes’ Farrington Park have homes which will qualify for this valuable incentive, but with prices starting at just $369,900 these homes won’t last long! And as a reminder, Farrington Park offers some of the best value in Coquitlam with their All-Inclusive pricing.
For no-extra cost, your home will include:
- Stainless Steel EnergyStar Kitchen Aid appliance package INCLUDED
- Gourmet Kitchens with granite or engineered stone counters INCLUDED
- Ensuites with granite or engineered stone counters INCLUDED
- Main bathrooms with granite or engineered stone counters INCLUDED
- Spa-inspired ensuites feature luxurious glass shower with rainshower head INCLUDED
- Stainless Steel Panasonic microwave with matching trim kit INCLUDED
- Efficient stacking washer and dryer by Samsung INCLUDED
- Garage door opener INCLUDED
Why wait? Visit Farrington Park soon to take advantage of today’s great buying opportunities!
Open daily (except Fridays) 12 – 6pm
1338 Hames Cres