As the COVID-19 situation changes daily and concerns continue to be heightened, our team continues to monitor the situation closely. We will follow the advice of public health authorities and provide updates as they become available. We are following the Canadian Health Authorities’ advice for health and safety for our employees, trades, builders and contractors.
Each of the builders at The Foothills is offering new, virtual ways to learn more about their projects and tour show homes. Visit our Now Selling page to contact each builder and learn more.
To help protect yourself and others from getting sick, we strongly encourage you to follow the recommendations of Health Canada and the World Health Organization:
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and face
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
For more information, we encourage you to visit the following resources:
The Province of British Columbia has launched a COVID-19 Support App. The app acts as a platform for information and alerts, as well as a COVID-19 self-assessment tool that can help residents decide if they need to seek coronavirus testing. You can download the app and take the self assessment here: