Coquitlam Town Hall Meeting
The City of Coquitlam is holding a Town Hall Meeting this Saturday to hear from members of the community regarding the changes taking place in our city. The Mayor and Council invite interested Coquitlam residents to share their ideas and views, and provide input at the Town Hall Meeting.
WHEN Saturday, April 12, 2014 | 2pm – 4:30pm
WHERE Coquitlam City Hall Council Chambers | 3000 Guildford Way, Coquitlam
Besides the Mayor and Council, other City of Coquitlam staff will be in attendance to best answer questions put forward by residents.
You can attend/view and participate in the Town Hall meeting by either in person, or online.
- IN PERSON: All are welcome to attend the Town Hall Meeting in person. Participants attending the meeting at City Hall will be invited to the microphone to ask their question.
- ONLINE: The meeting will also be broadcast live at www.coquitlam.ca/webcasts starting at 1:45 p.m. Online participants can submit questions via:
- EMAIL: Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
- FACEBOOK: Residents can submit questions via Facebook. Questions can be posted to the City of Coquitlam’s Facebook Wall between 1:45pm and 4pm on April 12.
- TWITTER: Residents can tweet questions to @cityofcoquitlam using the hashtag #coqthm2014 between 1:45pm and 4pm on April 12. .
Questions will be moderated. That means that they are reviewed before they are submitted to Council to make sure they follow the City’s guidelines for a respectful meeting. Details of those guidelines are available at: www.coquitlam.ca/townhall. Participants are advised that by submitting a question or suggestion, the information provided will become part of the public record. The information collected and used is done so in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.